Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Olympic Fake

Dear Jane Doe,

I really can't believe how horribly fraudulent you've been to me and I must say that I'm extremely hurt. To think someone doesn't like you but can smile so easily in your face over long periods of time is quite a confusing and self-doubting experience. I can't believe you fucking fooled me. You're a bitch. If you didn't like me in the first place then why even entertain me? Why would you call me or ask my advice or opinion on futile matters? Why would you ignore the bigger issue which is the fact that you think I'm fucked up and furthermore anyone who entertains me is probably fucked up too.

Let me ask, bitch, what does that make you. Let's not forget the days you entertained me, whether it was the illest facade or not. Let's not forget you crying to me about your problems. Let's not forget how many times you took my advice and deliberated with me thereafter. Let's not forget what the prior stated might make you given your true opinion of me and those surrounding me. You, my "friend" are far more fucked up than I and far worse than what you run around whispering in ears of everyone about me.

From this moment on, consider yourself non-existent. Shall I be civil, maybe. Shall I be anything further, never again. After experiencing what is the olympic FAKE you are, I'm seriously considering a change in religion or a new way of life because you really made me second guess myself, my intuition, my integrity, and my life. Thanks a lot bitch, but I'm sure it's all for the better. WOW!

-A lesson that has come with GREAT consequence, and NOW I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment