Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Satisfied Stranger

Dear Jane Doe,

You took no shame is disappearing. Lucky for us you did though because you were vastly and quite generally becoming the most undesirable individual of all. I could have made that sound more fucked up but I figured barely touching the fact would be enough to crumble your silly little feelings. You're a corny bitch anyways. No one has time for a sometime-y person such as you. Hence why no one has entertained your fake ass attempts to remain in contact. I mean, really, what do you take us for? Stupid ass people? Get the fuck out of here! You're stupid for believing so. I really hope you found peace in your new life as pathetically withdrawn as it is. Please do everyone a favor by staying that way, because we've gotten used to NOT having you around and THAT'S no lie.

-A lesson that has come with great consequence, and now I will be more judgmental.

Signed,

Harvey Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment